What will your life be like in 10 years?I’m thinking about mine.I think it must be very different from now!
In ten years, I’ll graduate from collegeand I’ll be a businessman. I’ll live in a big apartment with my parentsand drive my own car. I’ll take a ride with my parents on weekends.And I think I’ll travel all over the world. I’llalso keep petsalthough I know I have tospend much time taking care of them.But I think they can make my parents less lonelywhen I am not at home.
In a word, the life in the future will be very.
1. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.只工作, 不玩耍, 聪明小伙也变儍。
2. People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.没有时间娱乐的人, 迟早得有时间生病。
3. He is wise that knows when he is well enough.知足为智者。
4. Happiness lies first of all in health.幸福首先在于健康。
5. Cheerfulness is health; its opposite, melancholy, is disease.欢乐就是健康, 忧郁就是病痛。
6. It is not work that kills, but worry.工作不损寿, 忧郁才伤身。
7. He who lives with his memories becomes old. He who lives with plans for the future remains young.终日怀旧催人老, 计划未来葆青春。
8. A good conscience is a continual feast.问心无愧天天乐。
9. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.一分预防胜过十分治疗。
10. Diet cures more than doctors.自己饮食有节, 胜过上门求医。